Year of Establishment: 2018
Owner and Director: Leonidas Stergiou
History/Background: Former publishing company “Stergiou Limited”, established in 2012 in London, UK.
Principal Business Activity
5811 Book publishing
Architectural drawing publishing, Atlas publishing, Audiobooks publishing, Book publishing, Charts publishing, Dictionaries publishing, Electronic publishing of books, Encyclopaedia publishing, Engineering drawing publishing, Geographical publishing, Leaflets publishing, Map and plan publishing, Music publisher, On-line publishing books, Pamphlet publishing, Publishing on CD-ROM, Religious tract publishing, Brochure publishing.
- Integrated and efficient solutions to create and publish high-quality books, ebooks and audiobooks.
- We support self-publishers and independent authors to reach the world.
- Quality, advanced designing, conversions to ePub or other formats.
- Books and eBooks distribution.
- Media Content, Support and Development
- Infographics, audio and video productions.
- News and analysis.
In Ireland. CRO No.: 632421
EU VAT/VIES Reg. No.: IE3566877KH
EIN (USA): 98-1452843
Publishing Ireland (associate member of the Irish Publishers Association)
Publisher and bookseller registered with Nielsen
Publisher ID: EAN/GLN: 5030670178872
Bookstore ID: SAN: 017887X
Imprints: Stergiou Books Limited, Stergiou Limited
Principal and Registered Office
Ground Floor, 8-9 Marino Mart
Dublin 3, D03P590
Tel.: +353 0 1 8366230 / +353 0 873601578