Book marketing strategy includes two periods: the phase prior to the publication, and the phase after the publication date. Each phase requires a specific marketing plan for the book and the author to reach their potential audience. And they must increase their audience as much as possible.
One of the key components of the book publicity is the author’s branding. An author should create an audience before he publishes his book. An increasing audience enhances the reputation of the author, his sales, and the success of his next book as well as an agreement with better terms with a bigger publisher.
Stergiou is cooperating with Tier 1 marketing professionals and agencies which secures the maximum of the publicity and author’s branding.
The full package includes the following services:
- A WordPress author’s blog (hosting is not included).
- Author’s page on Amazon (Author’s central).
- Social media marketing.
- Digital advertising (Google Adwords).
- Advertising materials for print and digital (flyers, social media posts).
- Search engine optimization (SEO) of author’s and book’s pages.
- Book giveaways.
- Book submission to reputable blogs, review services, and libraries.
- Press releases and submission to media distributors.
- Submission of marketing content to print and digital catalogues for book buyers, bookstores and wholesalers.
How it works
- Place your order
- Check your email. A dedicated publishing expert will contact you.
- Start collaborating.
There are three plans with the following features:
For 12 months
All taxes are included, if applicable
Of course, you can select another combination that fits you better or specific services for your needs. Request a customized solution and quote
- Book trailer. Prices start at EUR 300. The final price depends on the type of book trailer and the cost of the production (e.g. animation, real actors and studios, et.c.).
During our cooperation, we provide you with a link to an online preview of your files, so you can continually review and preview the progress of the project, ask for amendments or make comments. Of course, we will be gradually sending you all pages/steps that have been finished. This method saves time and avoids errors.
If you want to use a third party’s content (e.g., images, etc.), you must have all the necessary rights or purchase a license.