This service includes:
- Design and layout (cover and inner pages; print and eBook)
- Book and eBook files production.
- Upload and setup of your files on your self-publishing service (e.g., Amazon).
- Distribution (with Stergiou’s ISBNs).
How it works
- Place your order.
- Check your email.
- Describe your needs.
- Send your material (text, images, and everything you believe necessary for your publication).
- Leave the rest to us. Your dedicated publishing expert will contact you to initiate the collaborating and publishing phases.
(not included in the price of the service)
- Proofreading, editing, and copyediting
- Dyslexia and achromatopsia friendly layout
- Audiobook production and distribution
- Book trailer
During our cooperation, we provide you with a link to an online preview of your files, so you can continually review and preview the progress of the project, ask for amendments or make comments. Of course, we will be gradually sending you all pages/steps that have been finished. This method saves time and avoids errors.
All taxes are included if applicable. The cost includes print and digital editions, and up to three alterations/corrections. Any additional amendments cost £10 each.
If you want to use a third party’s content (e.g., images, etc.) you must have all the necessary rights or purchase a license.