Send your materials and let us do the work. You will receive your files ready for use.
This service includes:
- Book and eBooks
- Magazines, newspapers
- Corporate documents (brochures, reports, catalogues)
How it works
- Place your order.
- Check your email.
- A link and form for submitting your materials and instructions will be sent to your email address during the checkout.
- A publishing expect undertakes your project and opens an online account for your collaboration.
During our cooperation, we provide you with a link to an online preview of your files, so you can continually review and preview the progress of the project, ask for amendments or make comments. Of course, we will be gradually sending you all pages/steps that have been finished. This method saves time and avoids errors.
Taxes are included if applicable. The cost includes up to three alterations/corrections. Each additional amendment costs £10 each. This service does not include design and layout solution.
Additional services for free
We can upload and set up your titles or documents with your printer or your distribution/publishing account (e.g., Amazon, Ingram, offset printer, etc.).
You can ask for different sizes and file formats for your final cover so you can use it with different distributors (e.g., you may need a different size for your Kindle edition from your ePub format or Nook edition).
- Design and layout
- Handmade/custom illustrations
- Error fixes and adjustments
Third party materials
If you want to use a third party’s content (e.g., images, etc.), you must have all the necessary rights or purchase a license.