How it works
- Place your order.
- Check your email.
- A link and form for submitting your existing publication and/or original files will be sent to your email address.
- A publishing expert undertakes your project and opens an online account for your collaboration.
During our cooperation, we provide you with a link to an online preview of your files, so you can continually review and preview the progress of the project, ask for amendments or make comments. Of course, we will be gradually sending you all pages/steps that have been finished. This method saves time and avoids errors.
The British Dyslexia Association guidelines, large print editions
All taxes are included if applicable. The cost includes print and digital editions, and up to three alterations/corrections. Any additional amendments cost £10 each.
Additional services for free
We can upload and set up your titles or documents with your printer or your distribution/publishing account (e.g., Amazon, Ingram, offset printer, etc.).
You can ask for different sizes and file formats for your final cover so you can use it with different distributors (e.g., you may need a different size for your Kindle edition from your ePub format or Nook edition).
- Handmade/custom illustrations
- Formatting and typesetting
- Error fixes and adjustments
- Distribution (books, ebooks, audiobooks)
- Book trailers
If you want to use a third party’s content (e.g., images, etc.) you must have all the necessary rights or purchase a license.