We love thrifty, chaste-clear, modern and luxurious professional-looking designs that send the message directly to the reader and captures their eyes. We avoid “impressive” designs with fussy and confusing things!
This service includes designing solutions for:
- Covers (e.g. books, ebooks, CD, audiobooks). Standard covers: Image + typesetting. Creative covers include custom and handmade illustration(s). (print and digital)
- Book and eBook interior template (inner pages). Print and digital.
- Magazines and newspapers (print and digital).
- Flyers, booklets, advertising materials, social media posts (print and digital)
- Corporate documents (e.g., brochures, newsletters, photo books, catalogues, business cards, etc.). Print and digital.
How it works
- Place your order.
- Check your email.
- A link and form for submitting your materials and instructions will be sent to your email address during the checkout.
- A publishing expert undertakes your project and opens an online account for your collaboration.
During our cooperation, we provide you with a link to an online preview of your files, so you can continually review and preview the progress of the project, ask for amendments or make comments. Of course, we will be gradually sending you all pages/steps that have been finished. This method saves time and avoids errors.
Taxes are included, if applicable. The cost includes up to three samples – layout alternatives and three alterations. Any additional amendment costs £10 each. A new layout solution requires a new order.
Additional services for free
You can ask for different sizes and file formats for your final cover so you can use it with different distributors (e.g., you may need a different size for your Kindle edition from your ePub format or Nook edition).
We can also upload your cover to your distributor’s or publishing account (e.g., Amazon).
- Dyslexia and achromatopsia friendly layouts (especially for children books), according to the British Dyslexia Association guidelines
- Handmade illustrations
- Formatting and typesetting
- Error fixes and adjustments
If you want to use a third party’s content (e.g., images, etc.), you must have all the necessary rights or purchase a license.