Terms of Delivery
This is to be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of the site.
1. The Supplier ("Stergiou Limited") uses the Digital Downloads system of Shopify for digital goods (eBooks, music download, etc.). Amazon, CreateSpace, UPS, DHL, Shipwire, Cloudfulfilment.co.uk and Geniki Taxydromiki (Greece) are the delivery systems for the physical goods (books and CDs).
2. The e-shop for the Supplier is stergioubooks.com.
Method of delivery
3. This website supplies digital goods that are immediately downloadable. There are two major groups of digital goods and services:
a) downloaded by the Customer immediately like ebooks. For the purposes of this delivery policy, these files should be available immediately.
b) the Customer buys a publishing service. The service is activated immediately.
4. Delivery is deemed to have occurred as soon as the Customer receives the files and the Supplier notifies that the goods are ready.
5. If the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods, its liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by the Customer in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. The Supplier shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the Goods to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer's failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
6. The Supplier may deliver the Goods by instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other instalment.
7. This website supplies also physical goods (Books and CDs) that are delivered by Amazon, CreateSpace, UPS, DHL, Shipwire, Cloudfulfilment.co.uk and Geniki Taxydromiki, according to their delivery policies.
Timeframe for delivery
8. All downloadable goods are delivered immediately by email. The email contains either the digital good as an attachment or an active hyperlink for immediate download.
9. All physical goods are delivered according to the shipping plans of Amazon, CreateSpace, UPS, DHL, Shipwire, Cloudfulfilment.co.uk and Geniki Taxydromiki.
10. The publishing services delivered by email.
Questions about the Delivery Policy should be sent to us at email@example.com.