Terms of Delivery
1. The main supplier “Stergiou Books Limited” uses the Digital Downloads system of Shopify for digital goods (eBooks, music download, etc.).
2. Stergiou Books Limited and Stergioubooks.com use DHL, and carriers and delivery systems of Amazon and Ingram/IngramSpark for our physical goods. In case you see a UPS pricing during checkout, this is indicative. However, we accept this price, and we will invoice you, according to this price and your final choice of shipping method.
3. Stergiou’s products are made in the UK, Germany, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, and Poland. Amazon’s products are mainly imported from the UK and the USA, and other places of Amazon. Ingram’s products are made and imported from the USA, the UK, Canada, and Australia.
4. Usually, there are no additional import costs imposed on customers. Most of the packages are of low value. However, we cannot guarantee that it will never happen. Customs duties may apply and the customers are responsible for paying them.
Method of delivery
5. This website supplies digital goods that are immediately downloadable. There are two major groups of digital goods and services:
a) downloaded by the Customer immediately like ebooks. For the purposes of this delivery policy, these files should be available immediately.
b) the Customer buys a publishing service. The service is activated manually.
6. Delivery is deemed to have occurred as soon as the Customer receives the files and the Supplier notifies that the goods are ready.
7. If the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods or Services, its liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by the Customer in obtaining replacement goods/services of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods/Services. The Supplier shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the Goods and Services to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer’s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods and Services.
8. The Supplier may deliver the Goods and Services by instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately or totally. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other instalment.
9. This website supplies physical goods that are delivered by Amazon, CreateSpace, and IngramSpark, according to their delivery policies.
Timeframe for delivery
10. All downloadable goods are delivered immediately by email. The email contains either the digital good as an attachment or an active hyperlink for immediate download.
11. All physical goods are delivered according to the shipping plans of Amazon, Ingram/IngramSpark, and DHL.
12. Usually, our products (books) are shipped within 2-5 days. Products of third suppliers usually delivered within two to four weeks. The delivery time depends on the supplier and the customer’s address.
13. The publishing services delivered by email or according to our agreement.
Questions about the Delivery Policy should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Version date: 21 August 2018