We launched our Privacy Centre to help you to access all information about the new regulation easily and exercise your rights. The Privacy Center includes:
- Tools to use your powers, i.e., subscribe, unsubscribe, change your preferences, update your details, delete your data, contact Privacy Manager.
- Information about data protection legislation and the GDPR.
The GDPR comes into effect on 25 May increasing your rights and our obligations to you. It requires a secure, transparent, fair, and lawful framework which is based on specific principles and gives you new powers. Among them, we have to keep updated and accurate data with your communication preferences, to inform you about our policies, to provide you with access to your data and the ability to change your preferences, update your details easily by offering tools to exercise your rights.
Finally, we have to declare that we have never purchased mail lists or sold your data, and we will never do this. Moreover, we state that we do not combine or connect Aggregated Data with your data to directly or indirectly identify you, we do not collect children data and Special Categories of Personal Data. Nor do we obtain any information about criminal convictions and offences.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Keep your data secure.
- Rights about automated decision making and profiling.