Terms of Delivery
This is to be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of the site.
1. The main supplier "Stergiou Limited" uses the Digital Downloads system of Shopify for digital goods (eBooks, music download, etc.).
2. Stergiou Limited and Stergioubooks.com use UPS, DHL, and Shipwire for the delivery and shipping of our physical goods (books and CDs).
3. We also use the carriers of the suppliers Amazon, Ingram, and CreateSpace for our physical goods.
4. Third suppliers "Oberlo" and "AliExpress" (for computer & electronics, office & school supplies, and consumer electronics) use their own shipping methods: AliExpress, Standard Shipping, China Post Registered Air Mail, EMS, DHL, FedEx, Singapore Post, TNT, UPS, USPS. Our system automatically selects the cheaper yet most consistent and fast delivery option during checkout. Oberlo tries its best to hand pick only experienced suppliers to join its Supply Marketplace. If a supplier does not meet their requirements, they remove their products. When we are choosing AliExpress suppliers we always aim for 95% and higher positive feedback rate and at least a 2,000 feedback score.
5. Stergiou's products are made in the UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, and Poland. Amazon's products are imported from the UK and the US. CreateSpace products are imported from the US. Ingram's products are made and imported from the US, the UK, Canada, and Australia. Oberlo and AliExpress suppliers are mainly based in China and Hong Kong.
6. Usually, there are no additional import costs imposed on customers. Most of the packages are low value. However, we cannot guarantee that it will never happen. Customs duties may apply and the customers are responsible for paying them.
Method of delivery
7. This website supplies digital goods that are immediately downloadable. There are two major groups of digital goods and services:
a) downloaded by the Customer immediately like ebooks. For the purposes of this delivery policy, these files should be available immediately.
b) the Customer buys a publishing service. The service is activated immediately.
8. Delivery is deemed to have occurred as soon as the Customer receives the files and the Supplier notifies that the goods are ready.
9. If the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods, its liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by the Customer in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. The Supplier shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the Goods to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer's failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
10. The Supplier may deliver the Goods by instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other instalment.
11. This website supplies also physical goods that are delivered by Amazon, CreateSpace, Oberlo, and AliExpress, according to their delivery policies.
Timeframe for delivery
12. All downloadable goods are delivered immediately by email. The email contains either the digital good as an attachment or an active hyperlink for immediate download.
13. All physical goods are delivered according to the shipping plans of Amazon, CreateSpace, UPS, DHL, Shipwire, Oberlo, and AliExpress.
14. Usually, our products (books) are shipped within 2-5 days. Products of third suppliers usually delivered within two to four weeks. The delivery time depends on the supplier and the customer's address.
15. The publishing services delivered by email.
Questions about the Delivery Policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.